Friday, June 19, 2009

New Zealand Photo Gallery! (2)

My father's write-up on this entry:
On March 2009, I spent a whole month in New Zealand, and in all I spent about 7 nights (total) to photograph the dark New Zealand sky. On about 3 nights the sky was so clear from 8pm to 6am the next day, and I spent the whole night observing and taking photos while the outside temperature was 6-8°C ! My fingers even turned stiff on one occasion. Dew is a big problem sometimes but the view of the sky there was excellent, which made everything worth it! I'll never regret it.

Enjoy the photos!
























































































































































































































































































































































































Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home